Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Anxious Thoughts

All of these happened in the last hour or so. I think I'm still adjusting to the stress of non-spring break.

1. Do I still say ain't and don't realize it? When was the last time I said ain't? I don't remember!!
2. Is this my stir fry? I don't remember buying stir fry with eggs in it... Am I eating someone else's stir fry?
3. Was that dream about a tree falling on my apartment just a coincidence? I don't have any trees around my duplex.... That sure was a huge tree in my dream.
4. Do I shake my hands off like Richard Simmons when I dry off my hands now that I've actually sweated (or didn't come close to sweating ) to the oldies with him? What if other people know what he looks like when he fizzles?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aloha!

gotta love that stir fry.

by Aaron Read said...

Hello! Took me a while to figure out who you are. Yeah, I basically live on it

Janell said...

Lol, first time I saw nosurf's blog I kept looking at a picture of her eldest daughter saying, "Looks familiar. . . looks so familiar. . .oh! Wow! She's grown so quickly! Duh! Of course, I know her!"

bjd said...

Dejavoo?