Sunday, October 21, 2007

Speaking of Bugs

This picture contains two of the 12 ladybugs that decided to settle me yesterday as I was walking through Fontenelle Forest, 25 minutes south of Omaha. I hear that ladybugs are attracted to good character or something I would like to believe like that.

I have a safety lesson to give this week: What To Do When You Find An Unknown Drunk Man On Your Living-Room Floor.

1. Do not panic.
2. He may snore louder if you make sudden movements, but it doesn't mean he's awake. It's sort of like in the movies.
3. Call your roommate. It might be his friend.
4. Do number 3 especially if your cell phone is dead because your roommate probably left a message about it, you just haven't gotten it yet.

It may happen to you or it may not--A lesson for those of us who are still alive.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: